Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Just a card

I made a anything goes card.  These always come in handy when you just need to stamp some kind of sentiment inside.  I had gotten a package of die cuts on clearance at Michael's.  I can't remember the brand name sorry.  I made it a A2 size card.  I inked the edge of the card with peeled paint distress ink and then went over it again with vintage photo distress ink.  I embossed the pink paper with a cuttlebug embossing folder, Birds and Swirls.  Inked the edges of that also.  I found some ribbon at Wal-Mart for a dollar a spool......what a great deal!  I added a chipboard bird cage......also from M's clearance stuff.  The tiny white bow with the flower in the middle I got at Wal-Mart for $1.27.  They were called Stylish Accents and were where the ribbon was.  A lot easier then trying to make a tiny bow like that myself.  I inked the die cut and chipboard in vintage photo.  Added some bling on the bottom and I got a card ready to go.  I have been so out of it with the rain.  It is such a downer.  I need to get busy and make some more cards...like the one I made here.  I have depleted my stash.  Time to get busy!  Hope you all have a crafty week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment