Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Halloween card

Well it is a bit early for Halloween cards but I had bought the Happy Hauntings cart in the spring and figured since it is only 2 months away from Halloween why not bust that baby out and make a card.  So here is my Halloween card.  There are so many great cuts on the Happy Hauntings cart that this will surely not be my last card using this cart.  I cute the tomb stone at 3½ inches on page 60 of the Happy Hauntings hand book.  The word Frank N Stein was really tiny and a pain to put on but I managed.  I think if I ever do that cut again I will make it a inch bigger.  I got the web and little spider from the Paper Doll Dress Up cart on page 49.  I put a little glitter on the web.....hey gotta have a little glitter right?  I had some Halloween chipboard and one of them said Halloween so I used that.  Tied a bit of green twine at the top.   I guess it is never to early to start making cards for holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment