Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Card for my sister

From time to time we all go through a rough patch in life.  My sister is going through a rough patch right now. I wanted to make her a card to cheer her sad heart and let her know that I love her.  She lives a couple hours away from me and we don't get to see each other that much.  She loves getting my handmade cards in the mail.  Even the not so great ones......she loves them all.

I made this card using 2 Cricut carts.  Lacy Labels, & Cindy Loo.  I just love this owl on the cindy loo cart page 60.  I cut it at 3".  I also cut the label at 3" from the lacy labels cart.  I used 3 different embossing folders.  1 Sizzix Ellison folder.  2 Cuttlebug folders, spots & dots, and moroccan.  I love the texture I got from embossing the background and the owl.  The pattern paper is from K&Co. Life's Journey 12x12 pad.  The stamp is from Studio G.....my favorite dollar stamps!  Of course there is some bling & glitter.  All put on a A2 size card.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. This will cheer your sister up.Your owl is beautiful.love the pearl eyes.great DP for the card.tfs

    ReplyDelete