Friday, February 3, 2012

Kim's cards

Wow it is chilly outside.  I was just outside taking pictures of the cards Kim sent me for our swap.  I get the best pictures when I take them in natural light.  If the cards are slightly tilted sorry about that the wind was blowing some and it made it hard to get a perfectly straight card.  Even so this batch of cards are gorgeous!  Kim did some different techniques for each card.  One she used clear card stock.  How cool was that.  I also got a few extra goodies in my package.  Kim sent me some charms, pop up dots, clear circle glue adhesives, address labels, & a hand made envelope using a pretty butterfly paper.  It was like Christmas getting a bunch of goodies, plus some great cards in my package.  Thanks Kim!!  I loved everything.





1 comment:

  1. beautiful swap cards.enjoy your new goodies.i love getting anything in sanilmail.

    ReplyDelete