Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Mission

In my last post I showed a picture of the magazine Kim sent Millie & I.  Our challenge/mission was to create a card using the magazine for inspiration.  Well I decided to be a bit goofy and send Kim a card from the front cover of the magazine.  Only I wanted to make it as close to that card I could.  I then decided I would make Millie a card from the magazine also as close as I could.  It was just for fun.  Along with the card I put a few flower goodies in their envelope.  The first card is from the cover but also in the magazine on page 20.  The second card I sent to Millie is on page 114.  It was so funny I was looking through the magazine trying to find a card to send to Millie and low and behold was a embellishment on that card that I just happened to have.  I had to go with it.

I just love this magazine because sometimes the hardest thing to do is to try and get the right colors together.  This magazine will be my go to when I need some help with my color palette........which is a good bit.

Hope you enjoyed our Mission.  I had a lot of fun doing it.



1 comment:

  1. Funny girl.love the way your cards turned out with your on hand items.They are just exactly to the cover.love the embelishment on the second one.

    ReplyDelete