Saturday, August 18, 2012

End of Summer Vacation

Wow I can't believe summer is almost over.  It really flew by for me.  I didn't even post all summer long.  I got a Kindle in June.  I got caught up in reading my summer vacation away.  I didn't make any cards till today.  My sister's birthday is coming up on Wed. so I had to get in my craft room and make her a card.  I don't have central air.....just the shove a air conditioner in the window set up.  My craft room doesn't benefit from the air conditioner and using a fan with paper laying around in the room just won't work.  Now that cooler weather is on the way it is not so bad in my craft space anymore.  Hopefully I will get back on track now.  Hope you all had a great summer.  Here is the quick and simple card I made for my sister.

Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

  1. Very cute.Your sister will love it.Love this DP.So glad you are back.I will ask my santa for a Kindle this year.My crafting space has no ac either.I cut my die cuts fast on my machine then i go to my living room to finish up my card.You can imagine my living room with scraps every where.lol

    ReplyDelete