Monday, April 29, 2013

Fairies & Butterflies

Since spring is here I got inspired to do a few cards with a spring like theme.
 

I got this sweet C.C. Design stamp from All That Scraps  They have some of the cutest stamps.  I also got the sentiment from there.  I colored her using the Spectrum Noir markers.
 

This is a old stamp I had for a long time.  I just love fairies.
 
I hope you all are enjoying your spring.  Before you know the heat waves will come.  Here in Pennsylvania it can get sticky hot.
 
Happy Crafting!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh these are delightful! Love the fresh springy colors! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card.Love how she pops off that green background and sparkly butterflies.Second fairy is gorgeous love the metallic wings!It feels so hot here in Cali already!

    ReplyDelete