Saturday, June 1, 2013

June card swap

Time for the June card swap.  Here is what I sent out to the ladies this month.
 
 This is what I did with the cherry stamp Millie sent us last month.  I managed to get a cheery cherry card done.
 
 
This little guy was done on a 3x3 card.  I thought I got a decent picture of it but I guess I didn't.  I already sent the cards out.  Just a little thank you card.  You can never have enough of those in your stash.
 
 This is my 4th of July card.  I cut the frame at 4" from the Accent Essentials Cricut cart.  The little boy pulling the wagon came from A Child's Year cart.  I embossed the background with the stars embossing folder.  I have a son serving in the Air Force so the little boy reminded me of my son.
 
 
Here is one of the goodies I sent the ladies.  I didn't get pictures of everything I sent.  I had to get to a apt. this morning so I didn't have time to fool around.  Had to get the pictures taken and get them in the mail.
 
Happy Crafting!!
 

1 comment: