Friday, July 5, 2013

Kim's cards for the July swap

Well time to show you all what Kim sent me for the July card swap!
Kim did Christmas in July.
 
 I love this card with the little girl catching snowflakes and how Kim put pearls on the card.  Very pretty card!
 
 This card is cool.  Kim embossed it and added some gems for ornaments.  Very classy!
 
Last card Kim used some paper like peppermint stripes and made this cute card.
Great cards Kim! 
 
Now on to all the goodies Kim sent me.  Once again she has spoiled me rotten.
 
 Kim sent me a cuttlebug embossing folder similar to the one she used on her card.  Millie, Kim, & I all have cuttlebugs so we like our embossing folders.
 
 Next some very Noel brads.  I love the little snowflakes.
 
 These accents come in handy for making Christmas cards where you just need a extra touch.
 
 Now this stamp she sent me I just absolutely love.  It is not a little stamp either.  She is so sweet.  I just love fantasy stamps.  I adore this one.
 
A very nice sentiment to put in the Christmas cards. 
Thanks to Kim I am all ready to start making some Christmas cards right now.
Thank You Kim for everything I loved it all.
 
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment