Tuesday, July 23, 2013

More July swap cards

Here are the cards that Millie sent to me for the July card swap.
 
 Now this is a girly card!  What woman doesn't love shoes?  I might not wear the high heeled kind anymore but I still love them.    
 
This is a nice hello card.  You can never have enough of the general cards.  I love the way she used 3 different patterned papers.  The banners under the hello button are cool too. 


The picture does not do this card justice.  It has a pretty sparkled silver and gray paper in the background.  A nice silver bow.  The Congratulations is embossed.  Very elegant card.
 
Thanks for all the great cards Millie.
 
It won't be long till August swap cards will be coming.  Millie already has hers done.  I need to get busy.
 
Stay cool and as always Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment