Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December card swap

Christmas month is here!  It is my b-day this month.  Kim sent me a b-day card and a Christmas card.  I will show that first and then the cards Kim sent me for this month's swap.
 
 This is the Christmas card Kim sent me.  Another cool folded card.  Very pretty and cheery.
 
Here is the b-day card Kim sent me.  Very pretty & delicate!
 
Thanks Kim!
 
Now onto the December swap cards from Kim.
 
 I just love the tree stamped on this card.  I also like the font on the sentiment a lot.  I like color too.  Beautiful card!

 This card is so cute.  I love the leaf with the dragonfly on it.  So stinkin cute!!
 
 You can't see in this picture but she also embossed the black cardstock on the card.  Nice card Kim. 
 
 
Pretty card Kim.  I love how you outlined the clouds with silver.  The coloring on this is really good.  I like the different colored background. 
 
Thanks for all the beautiful cards Kim!
 
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. These are all so beautiful! What awesome craft friends you have! Happy Birthday!♥

    ReplyDelete