Monday, January 27, 2014

The last of January swap cards

Ok here are the last of the cards for January card swap.  These are the cards Millie made and sent to Kim and I.  This post will be picture heavy.
 
Millie made the envelopes for her cards.  Behind each card is the envies she made for them.
 
 I love this card.  Lots of hearts and bling for Valentine's Day.
 
 This is a beautiful card.  I don't have any sympathy cards in my stash.  I do now.
 
 This is a cheery Christmas card.  I love the snowflakes.  So cute!  This one is going away for next Christmas.  I will be 1 card ahead.
 
 
This months swap was themed by Millie with Cupcakes!  She made this really cute card.  I love the glitter on the icing.  This cupcake looks so yummy I could pick it off the card and eat it.  I also love the sweet cupcake background paper.
 
Wait till you see the cupcake goodies she sent me.
 
She made this gorgeous box.  Tied with a cute ribbon.  On the box is a cupcake magnet for my frig.


Inside the box was this yummy looking cupcake ornament.  I am so hungry for cupcakes now I should call her up and tell her she needs to make me a dozen........LOL!
 
 She also gave me a letter J sticker.  In case you wondering why a J.  My name is Jennifer.  Valentine seals.  A bling cupcake.  So sweet!
 
Lastly I love this little cupcake holder.  The tiny calendar she gave me fit it perfect.  I love that little calendar with all the yummy cupcakes every month.
 
Great theme Millie!
Thank You for all the cards and goodies you sent me.
 
Now here are the cards Millie sent Kim.  Millie scanned them on her printer to her computer and then sent them to me. 
 





Another great batch of cards!
 
 
Happy Crafting!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment