Saturday, February 1, 2014

February card swap

I am so glad to get the month of January over.  It was a cold month.  At least in February we have the Winter Olympics this year, and as always Valentine's day.  I also have 2 birthdays this month in the family to celebrate.  That can help the winter months go by a little easier.  Now onto the swap.  Here are the cards I sent out this month.
 

This little honey bee card is made using MME Honey paper.  I also used the MME Honey stamp (Just Be You).  The flower in the center came from Michael's dollar bins last spring.  I wish I would have bought more of them at the time.  I love the centers on these flowers.

 
 I just love fairies so when I seen this stamp from Prima I had to have it.  The stamp is called Fairy Rhyme.  The blue paper I used is from Piggy tales Georgie Porgie Collection.  I got this paper from one of their warehouse sale boxes awhile back.  I am such a sucker for warehouse sale boxes.  The yellow paper is from Webster's pages clean & simple line.  I believe I got the butterfly charm from Wal-Mart.
 
 
 
For the flower stamp I used MME "The Sweetest thing, Bluebell Remember stamp set".  I used Stampin Up Ink Not Quite Navy.  The pattern paper was also from MME Bluebell Bright Blossom.  I have a good bit of MME paper and stamps.  My LSS was having a good sale so I scooped them up last year.  You will probably see more cards done in the future with MME papers and stamps.
 

This is a different kind of card.  I used my Stampin Up envelope punch board to make this card.  The paper is 6x6 from Docrafts Spots & Stripes Pastels.  The small clouds are made using a Fiskars small cloud punch.  Dear Lizzy stamps were used for the bigger cloud and hot air balloon.   
 
Now on to the goodies I sent out with the cards.
 

This is the paper I used on the hot air balloon card.  I also sent a pack to the ladies.  Oh and I had to send some candy.  I also put some chocolate in there but didn't get a pic of it.


 
As you can tell I sent the ladies the same stamp set I made the above card with.  Also some clouds and some Prima clips.
 
 
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment