Friday, February 14, 2014

Love You Card

I decided to make a card and enter some challenges.  Since they cancelled school for 2 days I had a little extra time.  We got hit with a good amount of snow.  They are calling for more tonight.  Enough already.  I am ready for some sunshine!
For this card I used MME Honey pattern paper. I used the Cricut lite Lacy Labels for the die cut.  I embossed the center using the cuttlebug swiss dots folder.  Added some pearls, flowers, and glossy accents on the hearts.
Challenges I am entering:
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog FCCB Challenge #197 I Heart You 2/16/14
Cut it Up Challenge Blog Cut it Up Challenge #38 2/19/14
Hobbycutz Challenge Blog Hobbycutz Challenge #35 Love/Valentine 2/17/14
Little Scrap Pieces Show it off Saturday
Happy Crafting!


  1. Pretty card! Love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up.

  2. How pretty! You did a good job matching the colors of the patterned paper. I like the addition of all those pearls!

    Thanks for linking to our Valentine challenge at Cut it Up!

  3. Beautiful!! Awesome job!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    *Crafting With Creative M*

  4. Very pretty! Happy Colors! Great job!

  5. Pretty card thanks for sharing it in the Hobbycutz challenge janet DT x

  6. This is so pretty, I really like those flowers & pearls you added! Thanks for joining FCCB this week!

  7. Love your bright and cheerful card! The flowers are beautiful! Thanks for joining FCCB challenges!