Sunday, February 9, 2014

Next batch of February swap cards.

Kim's cards for the February card swap.  
 
 
 First off she sent a very pretty card with a embossed background.  She also made the envie behind the card.  I love the die cut she used.  Very pretty card.


 
Next she made a shaped card.  Cool card Kim.  She put a little butterfly in the center and stamped on the edges of the center.  Neat card Kim!
 

This card she made using a really pretty die.  I like the embossed background and the glittered sentiment.  Kim also sent me a heart die and the stamp with the same sentiment as on this card.  She sent a challenge to Millie and me to make a card using the die cut and stamp.  Guess I better get busy on it.
 
Now on to all the goodies she sent me this month.
 
 
 What a cute package of hearts!  You did a great job on this project Kim!


Next she sent me some eyelets for my Crop-A-Dile.  Kim knows my taste when she picked out these adorable vintage tags.  I just love them.
 

Here is the die she sent me along with the stamp.  Great die Thanks Kim!!  Also the cutest little pocket book with some change in it.  So sweet.  I also like the pair of Valentine socks she sent.  I have them on now.  Keeping my feet warm.  It is cold out there tonight.

 
Of course what is Valentine's day without some bling!  Love the bling Kim!!
 
Thanks Kim for everything.  I shall get busy on creating something using the heart die and the stamp.
 
Millie will be the next batch still to come this month.
 
Happy Crafting!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment