Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Happy Birthday Card


I made a birthday card today.  I can always use a extra B-day card in my stash.
I used the color combo of blue, green, & pink!


Cuttlebug embossing folder "Happy Birthday" for the background. 
The image is a Prima Marketing Inc. stamp.
The Happy Birthday sentiment is a Elizabeth craft designs die.
It is a A2 size card.The image is stamped on a Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large die and then placed on the Spellbinders Lacey Ovals die.  I used the largest die in each set.


2 comments:

  1. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Hobbycutz.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the lace oval. Thank you for joining the Hobbycutz Challenge this week.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete