Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Trying something new

Well if you read my last post I had some time on my hands today.  I decided to make a card and try stitching.  Well as I was looking through my papers I decided it is time to use a piece I really like.  You know the ones you buy and never want to cut up.  I really liked this owl paper and decided time to use it.  Make room for new paper.  I pulled out my sewing maching and blew the dust off of it.  I did a stitch around the page.  I found out hey I can do this and I like it.  I used Stamping solution cart for the owl & hello.


4 comments:

  1. really cute.love the colors.really good stiching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!
    Great choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice card love the color combo! new follower!

    www.craftymomma04.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey jen, Really cute!! I have that same model sewing machine, I think it was a line called "I really need it, but I never take it out to use it" I think itwas one of their best sellers!!Have a great weekend, Karen

    ReplyDelete