Up late this Saturday night. I have been saving my dryer sheets up...(which is not hard to do with the wash load I get).......to make some dryer sheet flowers. Here is a picture of my finished product. Sorry the picture is so dark it is late.......(almost midnight)......when I took it. I found it sorta hard to get a nice perfect circle that is for sure. After it was all done though I am glad they are not perfect circles cause it adds character to them. Really easy make. Just spray the sheets with some glimmer mist, let dry. Cut out three circles, one bigger then the first. I just used a brad to attach them together. The pink ones I used a really tiny brad and then stuck the embellishment on top. Added stickles to the edges of each circle.