Friday, January 6, 2012

One V day card done.....more to do.

Well I managed to get one card done.  Yipee!  Not sure how many more I will need.  I make a card, look at it and say ok this card goes to so & so.  I try to make a card for all the special people in my life.  No cricut used on this card.  I am getting a bit lazy not using the cricut but I have to say I love the vintage look and couldn't pass up the K&Co. vintage die cuts.  The little girl and the ticket came from K&Co.  Flowers are prima.  Used some liquid pearl, and lace.  The little pink hearts came from a Memories kit.  It is just a little of this and a little of that on the card.

My girlfriend decided to start a swap.  She lives a few hours from me.  She has a friend who lives in her town that does cards too.  So in order to get the 3 of us motivated she put together a swap for the year.  For this month the theme is snowmen.  I need to get busy and work on 3 snowmen cards.  I will post the 3 I get and the 3 I made when they are done.

Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment