Saturday, October 29, 2011

Christmas cards w/Stamps

I love the Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz collection Christmas stamps.  There are 4 of them to the set.  I used 2 so far.  I used cream cardstock for the card base.  I embossed the stamps in a gold embossing powder.  I added gold colored stick on pearls to each corner, and then added stitching around the stamped image with a gold pen.  The piece of striped cardstock at the bottom came from My Minds Eye Lost & Found Christmas 6x6 paper pad.  I also used a MME's Christmas stamp and embossed it in bright red.  I used a Martha Stewart Holly Branch Pine Leaf craft punch.......I love this punch and used it for many cards.  I punch them out in olive green cardstock and placed them behind the stamped image.  Tied some cream ribbon on.  I really like how these ones turned out.  Hope you like them too.


1 comment:

  1. These are lovely! I have the reindeer stamp too. Don't you just love Tim Holtz's stamps?

    ReplyDelete