Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blue Fairy

It has been awhile since I last posted.  This spring weather brought along a nasty virus with it.  My entire family got it.  I was the last to get it.  It was not a virus that made you throw up and get sick in the stomach.  It attacked your sinuses and your lungs.  I have not cough so much in years.  I thought my head or chest would explode and just forget about getting any sleep because you would just cough and cough.  Even taking a antibiotic didn't take the cough away.  Just something you have to work through.  I had my first good night sleep last night.  I am still coughing but not like I was. 

Well I had pulled out some of my old stamps awhile back and I picked out this fairy.  I decided to use blue glitter mist on the paper and then stamp the fairy on it.  I put some perfect pearls on her wings.  Had to give them some extra sparkle.  Hope you like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment