Sunday, December 29, 2013

Birthday card for Kim

Here is a birthday card I made for my card swap buddy.
Happy Birthday Kim!
 

I used a Stampendous birthday fairy cling stamp.  Then I emboss the whole image with a holographic embossing powder.  It is hard to see from this picture.  A neat technique I learned when I took the online class Christmas Cards and Tips to Use all Year Long by Dena Concienne.  That was really a great class.  Glad I took it.  I used 6x6 paper from Authentique Essentials Collection.  I only have two 6x6 paper pads of Authentique.  This one and Christmas one I got as a gift from Millie for Christmas.  I really like their paper and will have to pick up some more.  The flowers came from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The lace and charms I picked up on my scrappy travels and don't really remember where I got them.
 
Hope you have a great birthday Kim!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment