Friday, January 10, 2014

More January swap cards

I finally was able to give Millie her swap cards last night so now I can post them. 
 
 This first card I made only Millie got.  She is the Queen of starburst cards.  I thought I would try and make one.  That is exactly what I did....I made one.  I gave it a try but I believe I will leave the starburst cards to the Queen.  The paper used is from the 6x6 paper pad First Edition Desert Blooms that Kim got me.  Beautiful paper.

 
This card I used a Darice embossing folder for the clouds.  The heart hot air balloon is a alaastudio cut file I got from the Silhouette store.  I thought it was so cute.

 This sweet little snowman card I bought from the Silhouette store also.  It is a Samantha Walker design.  I used glitter paper from DCWV.  I love this paper.  Works great in the die cutting machine.  It is thin enough and doesn't lose its glitter.



A little hello card for the stash.  Never hurts to have some hello cards handy.  I used Prima 6x6 paper pad Lyric.  The bingo type hello stamp is a Prima stamp.  Prima makes some cute little stamps for cards. 
 
On to the goodies 
 
This batch of stickers I gave to Kim in the swap package.  She just got a new niece right before Christmas.  This can help for those scrapbooking pages.
 

 Yes it is Christmas goodies after Christmas.  I couldn't help it with those 70% and 80% off items I had to pick up some for Millie and Kim.


 
I picked up some Little Yellow Bicycle stamps for them.  It is called Love Letters.  I thought they might be able to use them for Valentine's day cards or anytime.  
 
Well that is my cards for this month.  Millie's cards will be coming.  I think she is still working on them.
 
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment