Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Birthday card for my boss

I work in a grade school cafeteria.  The head chef, my boss birthday is this Sat.  I made a card for everyone to sign and give to her on Friday.  I used the Cricut cart From my kitchen to cut the apron at 3½".  The background paper is some paper I had forever and I am not sure where it came from.  The bigger rose at the bottom I got from I am roses  It was white and I sprayed it with Tattered Angels cherry blossom.  The smaller roses came from M's dollar bin.  The leaves are from Petaloo which I got at Scrapbuck for 60¢.  You all have to try Scrapbuck out sometime.  They have great prices and free shipping on any order $20.00 or over.  Can you believe that??  20 bucks and I can have a small box of goodies delivered to my house.  They ship fast too.  They don't carry the newest lines.  If your not into having the latest lines, and just want some scrappy stuff for your supplies that is the place.  The apple in the upper corner, and heart sticker on the pocket I got at Wal-Mart.  The little spatula brad I got at my lss a while back.  The doily behind the apron I picked up at AC Moore in their Valentine display.  Love those little things that can add to a card.  Oh and the stick pin in the roses I got at AC Moore also. 

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!love every detail from roses to dollie.very cute brad.i will try that online store.sounds great for free shipping.Your boss is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete