Monday, February 13, 2012

Scrapbuck haul

Well you all have heard me say about how great Scrapbuck is.  I wanted to show you my latest order.  I placed my order late Wed. night and it came today (Monday) by USP.  I got all this for $25.90 and free shipping!  I am not affiliated with them in any way.  Just like sharing a good deal.  Especially in this horrible economy it is nice to find a store where you can get a lot for a little.

 All these packs of flowers (19 total) were on clearance for .60¢  They are great for cards you send in the mail.  They are not bulky.

I know it is hard to see but the trim was 2 yards of cream satin for only a buck.  I got 2 of each kind I liked.  They had lots of variety.  The box of K&Co. chipboard was only $3.50.  It is Christmas but it has Victorian Christmas designs and I just love it.  I will put it away for Christmas.  I was afraid if I didn't get it, it might be sold out before I got one.  The other is a JetAdore Embellishment box for $5.00.  That was a Valentine's gift to me.....LOL. 

Happy Crafting All!!

1 comment: