Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Millie's swap cards.

Here are Millie's cards for the November card swap.
She also included some wood stickers with my initial J & little clothespins with a red gingham heart, star, stocking, tree, snowflake, & mitten attached to them.  
 
 This card has a lot going on.  She stamped the side of the card.  Embossed the paper and stamped on the little hexagons.  Such a sweet hello card.  You can never have to many hello cards in your stash.
 
Ok I love Millie's cards but I have to say this is my favorite out of the ones she sent me this month.  I just love that reindeer.  Not to mention she put bling on the card.  Very pretty card Millie.
 
This card is so pretty with all the layers.  I have yet to do this type of card.  Now that Millie just moved right up the street from me I will be having a card making session with her and this will be a card I will want to try.  Before she moved here she lived a hour and half away from me.  Who knows what kind of crafty trouble we will get into.

Thanks for the cards and goodies Millie!
 
Happy Crafting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment