Sunday, November 17, 2013

November card swap

I usually do this at the beginning of the month.  I am a bit behind this month.  Next month we are not exchanging cards till Christmas so I won't post next months till after Christmas some time.
 
Here are the cards I made for the November swap.
These are all A2 cards.
 

I used sizzix dies for both of these cards.  I added some bells to both cards.  Not practical for mailing.  More for handing out to co-workers and friends.  These dies make it easy to make a card though.  Just make them the focal point and add on.


With this card I used a wooden doily.  I added a little jeweled gingerbread man to the bow.  The stamp I used was one Millie gave me.  Well lets just say she bought up 2 boxes of stamps she no longer wanted and let me have my pick.  This is one that I picked.  It is so cute.  Millie & Kim love their rubber stamps.  I like my die cut machines.  It is what makes the swaps so fun.  We each have our own styles.  We enjoy getting cards that we normally wouldn't make.  Since we started this swap I now have a wide range of cards in my stash.
 
I will be putting Millie's and Kim's up here soon.

Entered in:  Little Scrap Pieces
 
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment